This Membership Agreement (" Agreement") sets forth the terms and conditions under which Spades Poker House ("Club") grants the privileges and rights of private social club Membership to the undersigned Member ("Member" or "You").
1. Membership Eligibility: Members must be at least 21 years of age. The club at its sole discretion reserves the right to accept or reject applicants and terminate any Membership granted. Members are considered probationary for 30 days from the initial establishment of Membership. Spades Poker House Management and/or Membership Committees review such Memberships on monthly basis for permanent approval.
2. Dues, Fees and other payments: Individuals must pay an initiation fee to become a member; prices and durations may vary from time to time. Expired Memberships are not recognized; if at any point in time your Membership is expired it must be renewed and paid in full to restore access to the Club. A daily door fee and an hourly usage fee will be charged for access to the club and to various amenities and activities at the Club as posted. The Club does not provide Member house accounts or credit facilities. All Membership and usage fees must be paid in full by cash or credit card or debit card at the point of sale. Current pricing information is available at the club and online.
3. Membership Rights and Privileges: Membership grants access to the Club's facilities and the right to partake in activities and amenities such as game play, televised events and social events. On occasion, the Club might have a private event for an additional fee to which all members might not be granted access. Membership does not convey any financial interest in the Club; Spades Poker House is a feebased Membership Club, not an equity Membership Club.
4. Club Rules: Member agrees at all times to abide by Club rules as posted.
5. Representations: Member represents and warrants his/her application for Membership is made in good faith. Member represents and warrants he/she shall not disclose information obtained at the Club regarding other Members including their identities or any other identifying information. Member warrants that he/she is relying on his/her own judgement plus the judgement of his/her advisors in entering into this Agreement. The Club does not provide advice, legal or otherwise, to prospective Members related to this Agreement.
6. Release of Liability, Waiver, and indemnification: in consideration of becoming a Member, Member voluntarily accepts full responsibility for the risk of injury or loss from participation in Club activities. Member further agrees that parties to the Club including Directors, Staff, other Members, Contractors, plus their successors and assigns will not be liable for any personal, bodily; or mental injury, disability, death, economic loss, or any other damage to the Member, his/her spouse or domestic partner.
7. Consents: Member consents to Spades Poker House performing public records and criminal background checks from time to time. Member consents to a model release as photos, videos and audio of Members may be captured in or at the club from time to time and used for sales and marketing purposes. Member also consents to being monitored by security cameras and other recording devices.
8. Jurisdiction: Member and the Club agree that this Agreement is governed in accordance with the law of the State of Texas. Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising from this Agreement shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Harris County, Texas.
9. Contact Information: Member hereby grants the Club "opt-in" permission to send push notifications, email and SMS updates regarding events, policies, and other information from time to time, and member may unsubscribe at any time.
All exhibits are incorporated into this agreement.