· If fail to show up at a scheduled driving session, a $60 fee will be charged before next scheduled driving session.
· According to Illinois State Law, any student absent for more than (4) class sessions will be dropped, and their permit will be rescinded. Students who are dropped will be required to reenroll and start the class over. Should re-enrollment be required, the school will not refund any tuition or part of tuition if the school is capable and willing to perform its part of the contract, and new charges will apply. Any absences of (4) or less must be made up during one of our upcoming classes, and any missed work must be completed. All canceled classes due to weather or unforeseen circumstances will be made up at a later date.
· Driving Lessons—Each Driving Session last for a total of (2) Hours. Students are required by Illinois State Law to complete a minimum of (6) Hours of Behind the Wheel Instruction, and (6) Hours of Observation( or 8 hours Behind the Wheel). (These Hours do not count toward the additional (50) Hours of Practice Driving required by Illinois State Law) Students are required to give (24) hours notice of cancellation. Students who fail to give proper notice of cancellation, will be subject to a $60 fee. Students will not be allowed to drive until this fee has been paid.
· If pickup and dropoff services are requested, we will charge the time on the road for the services ($60/hour, or $30/30 minutes) or you can drop off and pick up the student.
· Under the Influence – Students will be dropped from class if found to be under the influence of Alcohol, or any illegal substances during class or drive time. This is your only warning!! The school will not refund any tuition or part of tuition if the school is capable and willing to perform its part of the contract.
· I agree to pay all expenses resulting from any traffic violations I am responsible for, as well as any raise in my insurance rates as a result of these violations.
· The instructor will effectively and safely teaches the students. The training car has the state required insurance coverage. If because of the student’s fault, an accident happened, the insurance will have limited coverage and for the exceeded the coverage’s expenses, the school will be not able to cover the exceeded expenses and the student will be responsible for it. If the school’s car got damage because of the student’s faults, the student will pay $300.
· The agreement constitutes the entire contract between the school and the student, and no verbal assurances or promises not contained in the agreement shall bind the school or the student.
· All disputes under this Section shall be directed to the Secretary of State's Office; and
· all students attending a full teenage accredited program to complete the entire course within 9 months from the date of the first classroom lesson.
Only the instructor and the student are present in the training vehicle (if other students are not available to accompany). If requested, a parent may be present in the training vehicle, seated in the back seat.
I, the parent/guardian of the student (student is under the age of 18), consents to allow for the behind-the-wheel instruction with only the instructor being present in the vehicle.
A deposit of $100 is required at the time of enrollment. The remaining of balance is due the first class. Pay deposit to Zelle: 217 904 5127 I Can Pass Driving School. Or a check front and back images to be uploaded or emailed to email@example.com.