The next few pages will guide you through information about scholarships and help you understand the requirements for keeping your scholarship.
Before your award is credited to your student billing ledger, a Thank You letter to our donors is required. This helps us to mainain relationships with our donors, securing funding for you and for future Eden students. It is most appropriate for you to write your own letter that can include information such as:
- What is your church background?
- For what kind of ministry are you studying?
- Toward which degree are you working?
- How far along you are in your studies?
- How will scholarship funds help your particular situtation?
- What is your ministry context?
- When you plan to graduate?
Please compose or copy/paste your letter directly into the text box provided at the end of this form. The Advancement Department will address your letter as they communicate directly with the donors.
If you've not yet composed your letter, you may want to do that now before proceeding.
Click here to download the Thank You letter template.