- African animal paper and 3D targets: 40 on Saturday & 20 on Sunday.
- 3 to 102 marked yards; 2 arrows per target.
- On-site registration: 5-8 pm Friday, 7-8 am Saturday & Sunday.
- Cash and cards accepted!
- Mandatory safety meeting on both days at 8:15 am*
- Optional team & individual money.
Money dots! See rules »
- Elephant-sized raffle.
- PeeWee ice cream shoot on Sunday.
- Food concessions: Breakfast & lunch (6:30 am - 3:30 pm)
- Buckles awarded to winners of all classes with 7 or more 2-day shooters.
* Shot gun start:
If you are not registered and at the meeting at 8:15 am, you cannot shoot!
Free, non-reserved, dry camping at Cascadian Bowman along the Long Tom River. Open for RV parking starting June 18, 2023.
Reserved camping with water and 20 electric hookups available across the street at Camp Serene. $21/night for RV electrical sites for 2 people, extra charge for additional people; $10/night for dry camping. Cabins for 2-12 people @$13/person/night. For reservations at Camp Serene, email Safari@cascadianbowmen.org with a subject: "Camp Serene".
Sat. 6 am – 6 pm / Sun. 6 am – 3:30 pm: Biscuits & gravy. Burgers and hot dogs with all the trimmings. Snacks & beverages.