Use this form to submit up to six pieces of two-dimensional artwork to the "CAA Califronia Dreamin' at Lindsay Dirkx Brown Gallery Show" running from October 3 to October 31, 2023.
The theme of the show is 'California Dreamin’. This show will be juried by a committee of CAA members. We will be looking for new work that has not been displayed in our other shows.
● 2-D pieces: minimum size 20" x 20"; maximum size 48" x 48" and not to exceed 20 pounds
● 3-D pieces: not to exceed 24" tall by 16" deep and wide. Not to exceed 20 pounds weight."
● All 2-D artwork must meet CAA’s framing guidelines. Please be aware that no glass will be permitted. Detailed framing instructions will be provided upon acceptance
● No pieces may be removed by either artist or buyer before the art pick up date of 10/31/23
Submit images of your artwork via Jotform link below by 9/24/2023.
● Images should be JPEGs with resolution of 300dpi with 1200 pixels on the longest side
● One piece per jpeg file and show only the artwork without frame or mat
● Label each image with your last name and the title of the piece
- Submissions due: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Artist notifications: Thursday, September 28, 2023 via email
- Drop off: October 2, 2023 Deliver and check-in art 10:00am to 1:00pm
- Reception: Sunday, October 8. 1:00-3:00pm
- Pick up:Tuesday, November 1, 2023 Pick up art 10:00am to 1:00pm
Artists are required to:
- Be a member of the Concord Art Association
- Follow framing guidelines as published on the CAA website
- Drop off and pick up art on the dates requested
- Apply using JotForm
- Questions? Contact email@example.com
Additional Notes: Any artwork sold during the show is subject to a 20% commission to The City of San Ramon. All Artists are responsible for handling their own sales. Sales will go directly to the artist.
To join CAA sign up at: concordartassociation.org