The Kentucky All "A" Classic is pleased to again announce the availability of Non-renewable scholarships/grants-in-aid awarded annually to deserving seniors from Kentucky's small high schools who will be continuing their education at a post- secondary school.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- 1. Be a U.S. citizen or in the process of obtaining citizenship and a Kentucky resident;
- 2. Be a senior student in good standing at a Kentucky High School that is a member of the All "A" Classic;
- 3. Plan to attend a post-secondary institution preferably in the State of Kentucky in the upcoming year as a full-time student;
- 4. Submit an accurate and complete application by the designated deadline.
- 5. For further information or questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In 2023-2024, a minimum of twenty (20) $1,000 dollar scholarships will be awarded to senior students planning to attend any post-secondary institution preferably within the State of Kentucky. This includes public and private colleges/universities, community colleges, and vocational and technical schools. Funds wil be disbursed directly to students upon proof of enrollment.
All Applicants Must:
1. Carefully complete all parts of the scholarship application.
2. Obtain letters of recommendation from two (2) school officials including one from an administrator. These will be uploaded during the application process. If your school district does not allow recommendation letters to be handed to the student, please have them emailed to email@example.com and upload a statement stating it will be emailed.
3. Upload a Transcript.
4. Upload a recent picture.
5. Write a short essay about yourself and your life in the future.
6. Deadline for completion is February 21, 2024
7. Interview Date at EKU if Invited March 23, 2024