Please Read Entirely
You are about to complete an detailed intake form, before you begin please confirm that you are in my service area:
Attleboro, Attleboro Falls, Berkley, Dighton, Easton, Foxboro, Mansfield, North Attleboro, North Dighton, North Easton, Norton, South Easton, North Attleboro, Plainville, Raynham, Rehoboth, Sharon, Taunton.
If you do not see your community listed here, please reach out to me before completing this form, I am often able to make accomodations.
- Please understand that consultations are a limited opportunity. By chosing a date to meet and submitting payment, you are taking away and opportunity from someone else who may be in a desperate situation, therefore the consultation fee of $195.00 is non-refundable. No exceptions. If you need to reschedule, no problem. You will have 90 days from the date of this form submission to use your credit.
- This form is for one dog (exception is fighting between two dogs within the same household)
- This consultation will take place in your home.
- In most cases I do not need to see the behavior that your dog is struggling with, chances are I have seen it many times before with other dogs. I prefer to not upset your dog by putting them in a situation that is going to cause them stress and anxiety. The purpose of this intake form is to gather details and then during our meeting I will gather additional information.
- Do not skip questions. Answer with an NA if it doesn't apply to you.
- Be thoroughly honest in your answers. This is a judgement free zone.
- You will receive a comprehensive follow-up report that outlines the why of your dog's behavior, that includes my recommendations and a training plan.
- A consultation is not a remedy or replacement for behavioral training.
I look forward to meeting with you and your dog.