SENCON – ELEVATE THE EXPERIENCE
SENCON 2023 has been developed in response to extensive member feedback, offering a program that provides more time to see, hear, and discuss topics relevant to what is happening on campuses, for sharing...rather than just being ‘presented’ to.
Content, stories, and experiences in specific areas of Student Services will be shared through facilitated group discussions, panels, and workshops. Delegates will hear about successful best practice case studies plus discuss new ideas, current challenges, and workshop possible solutions. In addition, presentations will be provided on relevant topics and professional development subjects.
SENCON also provides you with fantastic opportunities to connect and engage with new and existing exhibitors at the SEN Expo on day two of the conference.
Hosted at The University of Wollongong, this conference will support you in delivering the best student experience on your campus.
- Three days of tertiary services-specific sessions covering areas relating to Student Engagement, Student Support, Clubs, Sport & Recreation, Leadership, Governance & Management, Commercial Services, Volunteering, Advocacy, Marketing & Communications, and more.
- The famous SEN Expo where you can meet suppliers and services armed with deals, samples, and opportunities.
- Our much anticipated day one networking drinks!
- The gala event of the year - the Student Experience Network Awards Dinner, this year hosted at The Grand Ballroom, where the winners of outstanding sector initiatives will be awarded.
- The Alliance of Student Advocacy Services Australia will host streams throughout SENCON, specific to advocacy in the tertiary sector.
- Tours of the wonderful UoW campus are available throughout the conference. Speak to a SEN team member who will hook you up with one of the fabulous Pulse staff.
Pre-Conference Networking Event:
We recommend that you join us on Monday evening for our pre-conference social event. This will give you the opportunity to travel on the Monday, arrive in good time, relax, and be ready to enjoy your next 3 days. Don’t miss out on an evening of fun, food, drinks, and a chance to make new friends whilst enjoying the exhibits and show in the Planetarium.
Venue: University of Wollongong – Science Space.
Once this registartion from is completed and submitted, an Invoice will be emailed to your nominated email address for payment. Each delegate must complete a spearate registration form so we have all relevant details. Shoud your organisation wish to regsiter bulk registrations with one Invoice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org