ATL AUXILIARY LIABILITY & RELEASE AGREEMENT
By submitting this registration, as the Parent/Guardian of a minor participant, I give my child permission to participate in ATL Auxiliary Dance Camp. This is a year round program August-June with a monthly fee.
YOU ALSO AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING BELOW:
- I acknowledge and understand ATL Auxiliary, its programs, and events have a NO REFUND policy. I understand and expressly assume all risks involved in connection with dance, fitness instruction, rehearsal, and performances at ATL Auxiliary, including but not limited to the risk of bodily injury, harm, or death occurring because of contact with other students, instructors, walls, equipment, floors, and structural objects located in or near the practice or performance location for the current dance season.
- I acknowledge the youth’s good physical condition and agree that the student has no physical limitations, and I warrant that the student is physically fit and able to participate in all activities involved in dance, fitness instruction, rehearsal, and performances during the entire dance season. I agree to waive all claims arising out of dance, fitness instruction, rehearsal, training and performances, loss, theft, property damage, or otherwise, which student/parent or guardian may ever have against ATL Auxiliary, its successors and assigns, and its officers, sub-companies, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and their heirs, executors, and administrators.
- Photograph/Likeness/Video Release:
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT BY ENROLLING IN ATL AUXILIARY DANCE, YOU CONSENT TO YOU/YOUR CHILD'S VOICE, NAME, AND/OR LIKENESS BEING USED, WITHOUT COMPENSATION, IN FILMS AND IMAGES FOR USE IN ANY AND ALL MARKETING MEDIA, WHETHER NOW KNOWN.
- As the parent/guardian of a minor participant, I acknowledge that by submitting this registration, I authorize ATL Auxiliary and/or its representative, agent, or employee to photograph and/or videotape and use any photograph/likeness for any marketing purpose, including publicity, choreographic archives, promotional materials and/or any other reason deemed appropriate by the directors.
- Commitment Agreement: Dance is very time-consuming and requires participation each week for practice, rehearsals, and/or performances. Parents will be required to drop off and/or pick up students from practices, and any performances. Please consider participation in other sports or activities that could interfere with dance. If other participation conflicts with dance team obligations, the student may be dismissed from the team.
- Financial Obligation Agreement: In order to participate in dance, there is a monthly tuition financial obligation. Each group will have a Showcase Performance, the uniform fee is separate. Uniforms, shoes, a dance bag, and accessories will be an additional cost (again tuition is separate). Please take into consideration that we do fundraising and not all uniforms are due at the same time. More information will be posted about our Competition Team!