November 4th, 2023
Paseo Vista Archery Range
900 round tournament
30 arrows at three different distances
1st distance - 60 meters
2nd distance -50 meters
3rd distance - 40 meters
Total of 90 arrows plus official warm up practice arrows (no unofficial practice)
"Masters" from the year of their 50th birthday
"Masters 60" from the year of their 60th birthday
"Masters 70" from the year of their 70th birthday
Recurve: per World Archery Rules
Compound: per World Archery Rules
Barebow: per World Archery Rules
Target Faces: Recurve/Barebow shoot a 122cm, 10 ring (4 archers/face)
Compound shoot a 122cm, 5 ring (2 archers/face)
MEMBERSHIP – USA Archery membership listing Arizona residence is required to compete for the State Championship recognition. If your USAA membership expires prior to the official start date of the tournament, a copy of your USAA membership renewal and payment must be presented upon check in. Athletes are not able to compete until a current membership is on file with the USAA.
You can sign up for a tournament membership on line prior to registering for event. You will need the membership number given to you below when entering registration. MEMBERSHIP LINK
Current NFAA Members may register for a free temporary USAA membership HERE.
No registrations will be accepted at the tournament
USAA rules and Dress Code apply
***USAA Dress Code will be enforced.***
The USA Archery (USAA) Dress Code Policy applies to the following individuals when on the field of play at USAA Sanctioned Events: athletes, coaches, managers, credentialed media, team officials, tournament officials, and archer agents. Effective December 2022
1. Must present a professional, athletic appearance (torn, ripped, or heavily soiled clothing articles are not allowed).
2. Shorts, skorts, and skirts must be professional in appearance and length.
3. Camouflage clothing is only disallowed for broadcast/live streamed medal matches at national events and after the first cut at U.S. Team Trials Events.
4. Denim is allowed, but must not be torn, ripped or have holes (see Appendix A for examples).
5. Leggings (tight fitting/yoga-type stretch pants) are allowed but must not be transparent/translucent above the knee.
6. Upper garments must cover the front and back of the body, and the midriff when at full draw. They must also have sleeves.
7. Shoes must cover the entire foot unless pre-approved by USAA due to an injury or disability. Sport/athletic shoes are recommended.
8. At no time will any article that bears wording, insignias, innuendo or images determined to be offensive or inappropriate be allowed. All hate symbols and hate speech on clothing, personal effects and your person is strictly prohibited, whether worn on the person or not. The National Events Manager and/or Event Organizer is responsible for the enforcement of this policy in conjunction with the Chair of Judges (COJ) or their designee.
9. When participating at Collegiate Regional and National Target and 3D events, archers and team officials must wear tops that indicate what school they are representing. Apparel must conform to all university rules regarding school logo usage. During the Team, Mixed Team, and Mixed Equipment Team Rounds, all members of one team by class and division shall be dressed in the same team uniform (i.e. matching tops). Team coaches and managers may wear a different style uniform than the team but should wear the same colors and should be easily identified as the official of their team. Headwear is optional. In the case of inclement weather, exceptions will be made by the COJ (i.e. raingear, jackets, etc.).
On the day of Official Team Rounds, there will be a uniform inspection prior to shooting, with enough time given to archers to change. This will also be covered in the Team Manager/Coach meeting prior to event and included in event materials.
• USAA has final discretion on the implementation of the Dress Code Policy.
• Should there be an actual or suspected violation of this policy on the field of play, during an event, report to the National Events Manager or Event Organizer and the Chair of Judges (COJ) or their designee immediately.
• Any violation of the Dress Code policy is subject to disciplinary action pursuant to USAA’s Disciplinary Proceedings and Grievance Policy
Tournament CONTACT Information:
Hosted by: ............................. Paseo Vista Archery Club
Tournament Director: ............ Mike Cullumber
Email ..................................... firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment is made at time of registration via Paypal. All registrations must be paid via Paypal. No registration is complete until payment is made. No refunds for cancellations after October 29th, 2023
Online waivers must be agreed to prior to participation in event.
On time registration
- Registration Fee..................................... $45.00
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: October 29th, 2023
Registration is open until the venue is full, which may occur
before the registration deadline.
NO SAME DAY REGISTRATION
** Late registration accepted on space available basis**
No refunds after October 29th, 2023.
Saturday November 4th, 2023
1st Distance Shooting (300 Round 60 Meters)
Check In & Equipment Inspection 9:00 AM
Official Practice - 3 Ends 9:30 AM
Scoring begins 1st 30 arrows after official practice
Break approximately 10 minutes to reset field
2nd Distance Shooting (300 Round 50 Meters)
Break approximately 30-60 minutes for lunch & field reset
3rd Distance Shooting (300 Round 40 Meters)
Scorecard collection & verification
Awards ceremony to follow