Important things to know before submitting your application:
1) Permit Lead Times
- ACP/Mystic Park is a very small organisation that needs to work with multiple organisational and government stakeholders to obtain event approval.
- Therefore, event organisers are required to submit an event permit application at least 6 months leadtime for events with 500+ participants, and a minimum of 8 weeks leadtime for less than 500 event participants to be considered. Any applications received that don't comply with these timelines will be rejected immediately.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee approval.
- Complex applications may require a longer lead time.
2) Event permit terms and conditions
So there are no surprises for event organisers later on, please take the time to read the full ACP Event Permit T&Cs before preparing and submitting your application below.
3) ACP event permit fees
Mystic Park event permit fees range from $1000 to $8000 for non-exclusive events under 1,000 participants.
Here are the factors ACP considers when calculating event permit fees:
- type of organisation (NFP, charity, commercial)
- % trail closures
- length of trails used (kms)
- signature MTB trails used
- number of participants
- time of day
- number of days
- time of year
- set up / pack down times
- road closures / usage (shuttle road has higher impact)
For events on HVP plantation land, but not in Mystic Park, the event permit fee starts from $300 for commercial events and starts from $150 for NFP/charities depending on the scale and nature of event.
You can use this form to request a quote before formally submitting an event permit application.
Usually no bond is required for events. Where there is a risk that an event may cause damage, you may need to pay a bond before permit is issued.