Claim your 1.0hr CE/CME Credit Here
What best describes your title?
Non-Clinician Research Coordinator
cardiologist (heart failure)
emergency medicine specialist
critical care specialist
primary care provider
If PharmD, DOB
If PharmD, NABP ID#
Where are you based?
How did you FIRST hear about our tweetorials?
found it on Twitter searching in subject area
found it on twitter searching for CE/CME
found it on Twitter by following individual influencer
found it on Twitter by following institutional influencer
How many years have you been in practice?
How many patients per month do you typically see with the disease addressed in this tweetorial?
1. Which of the following is NOT a major #riskfactor for SCD in the ACC/AHA HCM guidelines?
Massive LVH ≥ 30 mm in any LV segment
LV systolic dysfunction (EF < 50%)
NSVT on Holter
2. What pre-procedural issue increases the likelihood that a permanent pacemaker will be required after ASA?
LVOT > 60 mm Hg
basal septum thickness 20mm
3. According to ESC guidelines for HCM risk stratification, which of the following is NOT part of the 5-yr risk score for sudden cardiac death?
max wall thickness
history of unexplained syncope
history of AFib
4. Did you follow the entire tweetorial?
5. Did you find this to be an effective learning tool?
6. On a scale of 1 to 5, how applicable to your clinical practice was the material in this tweetorial?
Not At All Pertinent
1 is Not At All Pertinent, 5 is Extremely Pertinent
7. How will this program change your practice?
Not pertinent to my practice
Reinforces my practice
Makes me want additional education
Will change my practice
8. Will you recommend @cardiomet_CE and/or this website to your colleagues?
Should be Empty: