- Total of $20,000 available for 2024 project funding
- Applications due December 29, 2023
- Awardees notified the week of February 19, 2024
- Awards will be presented and awarded during the 2024 mParks Conference & Trade Show
- Project must be completed by November 2024
- mParks member in good standing.
- Submit completed grant application by December 29, 2023
- Applicants have the option to submit an essay or video response to questions on the next page.
- No financial match required.
- If awarded a grant
- Funds must be used by November 30, 2024
- Must provide recognition of mParks Foundation financial support
- Must provide photo of equipment at the location.
- Maximum grant amount available is up to $5,000 per agency
Grant monies must be used for new equipment that will assist your community in providing recreational opportunities for individuals of all abilities. Examples include (but not limited to) accessible equipment for swings, communication boards, kayaking, beach mats, bikes, picnic tables, etc.)