- Be certain all questions are answered completely.
- Upload typed essay detailing how a scholarship from PGCAC will help you achieve your future goals. (Maximum one page, 12-point font, double-spaced).
- Upload a recent portrait size (5x7) color photograph. (No proofs, personality or scanned photos)
- Submit official sealed transcript electronically to email@example.com or by mail to: PGCACDST/DELTA FOUNDATION | Scholarship Committee | P.O Box 97 Greenbelt, MD 20768
- Submit full application including list of all awards, community service, school, and job-related activities participated in during the freshman, sophomore, and junior years on sheets provided (required format).
- Upload current Community Service recommendation letter (2023-2024 academic year) - MUST BE SIGNED, DATED AND TYPED and on the organization's official letterhead and cannot be from an immediate family member.
- Upload current recommendation letter from a school official, such as a teacher, guidance counselor, advisor, or professor (2023-2024 academic year) - MUST BE SIGNED, DATED AND TYPED and on the school's official letterhead and cannot be from an immediate family member.
- Application MUST be received by midnight on Friday, January 5, 2024. There will be NO extensions. Secure transcripts and other documents early. Do NOT send application materials in several separate submissions. Only your transcript may arrive separately. ** All other materials must be uploaded and received by midnight on Friday, January 5, 2024. All information on this form is considered confidential. All materials, including the photo become the property of PGCACDST. Please direct all questions to the Scholarship Committee Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**If any items are omitted, the application will be deemed incomplete and will not be considered**