The Festival on the Green is held two time annually both in the fall and spring!
This is a highly popular vendor event that attracts a crowd of over 4,000 people, offering significan exposure opportunities. This event offers both vendor and sponsorship opportunities for your business to take advantage of.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Festival on the Green Entry Fees:
PREMIUM VENDOR SPACE:
- Premium 10x10 Vendor Space - Chamber Members and Non-Profits: $190
- Premium 10x10 Vendor Space - Nonmembers: $240
PREMIUM Vendor Space offer the convenience of having your vehicle parked directly behind your assigned spot for the duration of the event. This setup ensures effortless loading and unloading.
- 10x10 Vendor Space - Chamber Members and Non-Profits: $150
- 10x10 Vendor Space - Nonmembers: $200
Vendor Spaces offer a 10x10 space for tents only. If you plan to bring something other than a tent, please contact us before registering to ensure that we can make the necessary arrangements to accommodate your needs.
Hand Crafters: $95
Food Truck - $250
Sample map (2023 Spring Festival Map will be distributed to vendors)
- Presenting Sponsor: $2,000.00 (Includes 2 Premium Booth Spaces)
- Petting Zoo: 650.00 (Includes 1 Premium Booth Space)
- Inflatables Sponsor: 400.00 (Includes 1 Premium Booth Space)
- Golf Cart Sponsorship: 350.00 (Includes 1 Premium Booth Space)
- Entertainment Sponsor: 350.00 (Includes 1 Premium Booth Space)
- Restroom/Sink Sponsor: 250.00 (Does Not Include a Booth Space)
For additional information regarding sponsorships, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Weather: Festival on the Green is held rain or shine. Please note that there is no rain date scheduled for this event. Fees will not be refunded for inclement weather.
3. Cancellation Policy: In the unlikely event of an event cancellation, your booth fees will be refunded. Once you have registered and are unavailable to attend, your fees will not be refunded.
4. Acceptable Vendors: Crafters with home-produced items or works of art will be accepted. Food vendors, non profits and local businesses will also be accepted. The Board reserves the right to accept or deny any vendor.
*Priority for direct sales booths is given to CHAMBER MEMBERS. Otherwise direct sales vendors will be prioritized on a first come firs served basis.
Direct Sales Vendors - PLEASE CHECK LIST OF REGISTERED VENDORS BELOW BEFORE you register to ensure your category is available.
5. Vendor’s License: All vendors must possess a valid Maryland Sales Tax License or file a Concessionaire's Return, which is the responsibility of the vendor, not the Greater Crofton Chamber of Commerce. A representative from Maryland's Comptroller's office may be onsite. For more information, please see the Comptroller of Maryland online HERE.
6. Food/Beverage Vendors: Fair participants selling any type of food (including bake sales) must secure a one-day permit from the Anne Arundel County Health Department. (Non-profit groups must supply a tax exempt number; for-profit groups must pay a fee.)
7. Assigned Spots: Participants are responsible for providing canopies, tables, chairs, and other display materials for their spot. ALL VENDORS MUST STAY IN THEIR DESIGNATED SPACES until after the end of the event.
8. Setup and Take Down: Set up will be 7am- 9:45am when a Greater Crofton Chamber of Commerce Board member will be on the grounds. This will ensure that everyone is setting up properly and in the correct designated space. At the end of the day, vendors are to vacate the grounds of the Country Club by 6:00pm.
9. Parking: Your vehicle may be parked at your vendor spot for loading and unloading only unless you have a Premium Space. All vehicles must be removed from the Festival area by 9:45AM. You may park in the vendor parking area if you will not be leaving during the festival, NO ONE MAY ENTER OR LEAVE THE VENDOR PARKING BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 10-4 FOR ANY REASON.
Vendors may NOT bring their vehicles on the lot again until AFTER 4pm.
10. Trash: Vendors are responsible for the removal of all their own trash. Dumpsters will be available for use.