HEALTH AND SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
‘Fitness Location’ refers to the locations in which the classes are being held. ‘You’ or ‘the member’ refers to the individual signing up for Fit Hop NZ programs and classes.
In using Fitness Location facilities (which includes gym equipment and any class, course or program offered by or taking place under Fit Hop NZ Ltd), you acknowledge and agree that:
1. You have a responsibility to take reasonable care for your own health and safety at the Fitness Location and to ensure that your actions do not affect the heath and safety or other persons at the Fitness Location (which includes Fitness Location members or any other person at the Fitness Location);
2. You will comply with the Fitness Location rules and any instructor/staff member’s instructions to protect your own health and safety and the health and safety of any other person at the Fitness Location;
3. You will use the Fitness Location facilities in a safe manner. If you do not know how to use the Fitness Location facilities, you will request assistance from an instructor/staff member and will not use the Fitness Location facilities without first receiving assistance from a Fitness Location instructor/staff member;
4. The use of the Fitness Location facilities may involve a risk of injury, illness, or damage to your person or your property. You are choosing to use the Fitness Location facilities voluntarily at your risk;
5. You have been advised to consult a health professional prior to using the Fitness Location facilities or beginning a new exercise or fitness regime. You acknowledge that Fitness Location instructors/staff members are not health professionals and cannot provide you with a personal health assessment;
6. You warrant that, to the best of your knowledge, you do not have any physical, medical or other disability, condition, injury, illness, or other risk (Condition) which may be adversely affected by your use of the Fitness Location facilities or which may affect the health or safety of other persons at the Fitness Location or instructors/staff members. Should you become diagnosed with any Condition, you will not use the Fitness Location facilities in a way which may adversely affect the Condition;
7. You will notify a Fitness Location instructor/staff member in writing as soon as practicable of any injury sustained while using the Fitness Location facilities or of any matter arising which may increase the risk to your health and safety or the health and safety of other persons at the Fitness Location.