I agree to serve as a Director of the Washington Association of Realtors. I understand that I am appointed by the Seattle King County Realtors to serve as either a named (voting) or qualified Director.
I AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING DUTIES:
- Attend all State Association Board of Directors meetings, WR Hill Day in Olympia, and actively participate in the WR semi-annual conferences.
- Register for the WR semi-annual conferences at least thirty-five (35) days prior to the scheduled WR Board meeting date.
- Attend the SKCR Caucus meeting preceding all State Association Board of Directors meetings.
- Keep SKCR members informed of the activities of the State Assocation and be familiar with WR's Strategic Plan.
- Present to the State Association Board of Directors any programs, suggestions, or concerns of SKCR.
- Apply to serve on a WR Committee and encourage other members to serve in a volunteer capacity.
I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT:
- I must be a REALTOR® member in good standing.
- I am expected to be an investor to RPAC at the WR recommended level.
- In consideration of these duties, I will receive a daily stipend from SKCR if I am registered for a WR conference thirty-five (35) days in advance and attend the conference and all required meetings.
- For named (voting) Directors, two (2) absences from attendance at the WR conference meetings during my term shall constitute my resignation from service as a WR Director. Failure to register for a WR semi-annual conference at least thirty-five (35) days prior to the scheduled WR Board meeting is deemed an absence.