Host a fundraiser with us and keep 20% of proceeds during your allotted time period, as long as your fundraiser brings in 20 guests (in-restaurant guests should leave a physical copy of their flyer with the restaurant team).
Shouk supports organizations in a variety of ways, including hosting giveback days for non-profit organizations. We are exclusively focused on assisting:
- K–12 Schools
- Youth Community Groups
- University Groups
- Youth camps, clubs and sports leagues or teams
- Community Events
We do not provide charitable support for organizations in the following categories:
- Individuals (scholarships, stipends, fellowships, personal assistance);
- For-profit ventures;
- Religious groups for religious purposes;
- Capital campaigns, endowment funds or memorials;
- Lobbying, political or fraternal activities;
- Individual study, research or travel grants
If your request falls into one of these categories and meets the following guidelines, please continue with the application. If your request is approved, we will contact you soon.