Mental Health Victoria is a robust and independent advocate, working on behalf of members to influence government policymakers. Through consultations and committees, we remain responsive to the priorities and needs of our members, large and small, across Victoria.
- Contribution to policy development, collaboration with peers and informing Mental Health Victoria’s work through a range of participative opportunities
- Access to the Victorian Mental Health Policy Network
- State and national media coordination
- Advocacy tools and resources
- Advocacy support for your organisation
Collaboration and Knowledge:
Mental Health Victoria provides members with opportunities to meet, exchange information and share experiences and expertise at national, state and local levels.
- Discounted tickets to Mental Health Victoria conferences
- Free registration for selected Mental Health Victoria forums
- Invitations to member-only events
- Free access to mental health forums
- Discounted registration for public calendar professional development activities
- Discounted tailored professional development solutions for your organisation