Our installations division provides audio, video, lighting, networking, livestreaming, and acoustic panels to churches, schools, and other organizations within the surrounding communities. Due to demand in this field, we are seeking to hire a new member for our installations team.
Our normal working hours for installations are 8:30AM – 5PM, Monday through Friday. These can vary some days depending on the job, but we aim to keep work days as consistent as possible. Opportunities to work occasional weekends will also be available but not required.
Pay Range (based on qualifications/experience):
- Most work is done inside air-conditioned buildings. However, some jobs require working in non-air-conditioned buildings, hot attics, crawling through crawl spaces, and working outside in hot/cold weather.
- Depending on the install, working in elevated areas through use of ladders, scaffolding, and lifts may be required.
- All tools and PPE will be provided.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to follow instruction and safety protocols
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with others in a team environment
- Desire to learn
- Demonstrate pride and quality in completed work
Ideal qualifications (but not necessary):
- 2 Year or higher education degree in industry related area of study
- Basic knowledge and understanding of sound, lighting, video, and livestreaming systems
- Proficiency in operating Apple and Windows computers
- Experience with Presentation software (Such as ProPresenter, Media Shout, PowerPoint)
- Industry Certifications – CTS, Dante, Extron, Biamp, etc.
- Proficiency with various tools (Drills, saws, wrenches, screwdrivers, stud finder, chain & cable tools)
What we offer:
- Flexible Scheduling
- On the Job Training
- Paid Education for Certifications
- Supplemental Benefits