To complete this form, you will need:
- A scanned copy of your Indian passport (first and last page).
- If your current Indian address is different to the address written on your passport, you will need proof of your new Indian address (Aadhar card, electricity bill, voter id, licence, passport of your spouse or parents etc.) It could be yours/your spouse's/your parent's proof.
- Proof of your Australian address.(Bank statement, Driver License etc.)
- Details of two Indian references living near your Indian address. - Their Name, Address & Contact no.
- If married, you will need proof of marriage and your spouse's passport.
- Current Visa grant letter. (all pages)
- Your latest VEVO. To get vevo copy Click here.
- If you also want to apply for Passport Renewal of your spouse, the above same details of them.
- If divorced, you will need divorce certificate.
- If widow/widoer, you will need death certificate of your spouse.
- For minor applicant :- Both parents' Passports, Visas, VEVO & Photos of signature on blank white paper are required. Signatures should be exactly same as on your passports.
- If passport is lost :- Your lost passport's police report event number (You can create an event here)
- If passport is lost/damaged :- Details of 2 Indian nationals who are living in Australia and holding Indian passport. You need to provide a copy of their self-attested Passport bio-pages.
- A photo of the applicant. Strictly as per the instructions mentioned on next page.
Each document and its details should be clearly visible in your uploaded photo/file.
Make sure that the edges of the document are NOT being cropped.
About Us: https://www.ivacs.com.au/about-us/