To complete this form, you will need:
- A scanned copy of your current Indian passport (first and last page). NOTE: If your passport is expiring in less than 6 months, you are not eligible for IDLV. Please apply for passport renewal first.
- Indian Driver Licence.(Front & back)
- Proof of your Australian address.(Bank statement, Driver License etc.)
- Driver Licence Extract (DL Extract - You can get it here.) If you have it’s fine otherwise iVacs will have to order from respective RTO where originally your Driver Licenses is issued.
- If you're married but your spouse name is not addaded on your passport back page, then you will need proof of marriage and your spouse's passport.
- A photo of the applicant. Strictly as per the instructions mentioned on next page.
Each document and its details should be clearly visible in your uploaded photo/file.
Make sure that the edges of the document are NOT being cropped.
About Us: https://www.ivacs.com.au/about-us/