1) Applicants may email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or application assistance.
2) Funds will not be awarded for program maintenance or purchase of items normally funded within the district budget. Funds will be allocated for expenses related to the project, but will not be allocated for wages. Honorariums or stipends may be considered in special circumstances. Funds awarded are to be used or forfeited by the last day of the school year. .
3) Proposals may include up to two 8” x 11” extra pages of information to further clarify the proposal; the extra pages may include promotional materials. Please affix extra pages to the grant application below.
4) New applications will not be accepted from grantees with incomplete or overdue evaluations.
5) Each grant recipient is required to list “Westonka District #277 Foundation” as a funding source on its project-related literature.
6) Grant recipients will be sent a confirmation letter on or before October 30, 2023, which will include instructions for accessing funds.
7) Evaluation forms and final budget report accompanied by receipts are due by the last day of the school year.
8) Once you have submitted the application here on jotform, please email email@example.com with the title of your project and that you submitted so we can reply and confirm that it was received.