Nominating Committee, is requesting nominations for members willing to serve on the ACPOC Board of Directors. The following positions will be accepting nominations:
2024 – 2026 Vice President (2-year term; automatically ascends to President – also a 2 year term)
2024 – 2026 Secretary-Treasurer (2-year term)
2024 – 2027 Member-at-large (2 positions for 3-year term)
Current members are welcome to nominate him/herself or another member, with the stipulation that the member is aware of and accepts the nomination. With the nomination, please confirm the position in which the candidate should be considered.
The commitments of the ACPOC Board of Directors are as follows:
- The Vice President shall be responsible for filling in for the President if the President becomes indisposed. The Vice President will need to be prepared to fill the role of the Presidency after their two-year term has been fulfilled.
- The Secretary-Treasurer shall be the Chief Financial Officer and the Chief Accounting Officer of the Corporation. The Secretary-Treasurer shall be in charge of its financial affairs, funds, securities and valuable papers and shall keep full and accurate records thereof. The Secretary-Treasurer will be responsible for reporting on the association’s financial status at each board meeting and the Members Business Meeting.
- Attend, or participate via conference call, in all ACPOC Board Meetings – traditionally on Wednesday and Saturday of the ACPOC Annual Meeting and the first Saturday in November.
- Share all disclosures and conflicts of interest with the ACPOC Board of Directors prior to all Board Meetings, excluding self from participation in any discussions in which a conflict exists.
- Create committee liaison reports as needed.
- Participate in Strategic Plan, Bylaws, and Policy and Procedure voting, review and updates
- Actively participate in Board Committees and committee assignments
- Assist in ACPOC’s membership growth and leadership development