Signers/primary payers must agree to the following.
- I understand that it is my responsibility, as the primary payer, to follow all ECC tuition policies that are required. Any secondary payers will also follow these policies.
- I understand that, if the ECC administrative office does not receive the schedule change form by the 15th of the month, no billing or schedule adjustments will be made for the following month.
- I understand that ECC does not pro-rate the last month of care and I will be charged until the last day of the month, even if my child does not attend. ERDC/state pay may NOT cover the entire month's charges if I fail to ensure that my child(ren) attend the required minimum hours for my rate bracket throughout the entire month (and less than the maximum). This means I could be charged out of pocket, even if I have a $0 copay. It is my responsibility to consult ERDC's Direct Pay Unit to ensure my schedule will meet my billing needs.
- I understand that these enrollment and tuition policies can be found on the ECC website (creativecareeugene.org) and are also available upon request.
- I understand that my enrollment spot will not be saved if this form is not fully complete or if information on this form is not accurate. I will submit a new form if any of this information changes.