APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS: Deadline - OCTOBER 15, 2023 (still accepting late applications)
Priority may be given to students who apply early. Late applications are being accepted and will be considered after those submitted on time.
Thank you for your interest in the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE) Professional Student Exchange Program (PSEP). Utah participates in the Optometry and Podiatry programs.
Please refer to the WICHE website for additional program details, including a listing of participating institutions. Admission requirements vary from institution to institution, but applying early is usually to your advantage. Submitting an application for WICHE PSEP support does not guarantee admission to an institution. Application to institutions that are not WICHE participants will have no bearing on your eligibility for certification.
Key Application Requirements
- To be considered, applicants must demonstrate 5+ years of Utah residency prior to applying.
- You will need to submit the following documents when submitting this application:
- A copy of your undergraduate transcripts;
- A copy of your graduate transcripts (if currently enrolled);
- A signed Consent Form (press the Ctrl button to open this link in another tab);
- A document to demonstrate your 5+ years of Utah residency
Note - This application will need to be completed in one session. You will not be able to save your progress and return later. Before you start, please have all of the necessary information to complete the application.
A completed and approved application does not guarantee funding; state legislative appropriations determine the number of students the state can support each year.