The Asparagus Valley Pottery Trail is pleased to announce our 2nd annual Early Career Fellowship for BIPOC Ceramic Artists. The Fellowship has been established to support artists of color who are embarking on a career in functional ceramics. We are a dedicated group of professional potters in Western Massachusetts with an established and successful studio tour since 2005. The Trail has continually grown in attendance and sales and has a forward momentum that we feel excited to share with the recipients of the Fellowship.
We invite you to apply and experience the thriving pottery community and creative economy in Western MA. Get your work in front of thousands of potential customers,network with other potters, and grow your mailing list.
· Waived booth fee
· Up $300 travel stipend
· Optional lodging in the home of a pottery trail host
· Booth supplies/tables/display (optional)
· Support with show logistics and planning (optional)
Criteria for Selection:
· The fellowship is open to BIPOC artists making functional ceramics
· Applicants must be in the first 5 years of their professional career
· Applicants can be based anywhere, but will need to arrange their own travel
The deadline to apply is October 1st 2023. There is no fee to apply.
If you have any issues with the online application please email firstname.lastname@example.org.