Claim your 0.75h CE/CME Credit Here
What best describes your title?
Non-Clinician Research Coordinator
pulmonologist (primarily office-based)
pulmonologist (primarily non-ICU hospital based)
pulmonologist intensivist/critical care
infectious disease specialist
vascular medicine specialist
primary care provider
emergency medicine specialist
Where are you based?
How did you FIRST hear about our tweetorials?
found it on Twitter searching in subject area
found it on twitter searching for CE/CME
found it on Twitter by following individual influencer
found it on Google/other web search
How many years have you been in practice?
How many patients per month do you typically see with the disease addressed in this tweetorial?
1. Which of the following factors should be considered when choosing treatments for patients with PAH?
a. Etiology of PAH
d. All of the above
2. What do you do if your patient is intermediate-high or high-risk despite initial therapy with a PDE5i and ERA?
a. Refer for lung transplantation
b. Consider atrial septostomy
c. Add parenteral prostacyclin
3. Did you follow the entire tweetorial?
4. Did you find this to be an effective learning tool?
5. On a scale of 1 to 5, how applicable to your clinical practice was the material in this tweetorial?
Not At All Pertinent
1 is Not At All Pertinent, 5 is Extremely Pertinent
6. How will the program change your practice?
Not pertinent to my practice
Reinforces my practice
Makes me want additional education
Will change my practice
7. Will you recommend @pulmmed_ce and/or this website to your colleagues?
Title of Course
Should be Empty: