The following explain the fees associated with Animal Clinic of Chardon Accredited DVM to process paperwork / International Health Certificate
International Heath Certificate: $280
- Physical exam for final Health Certificate
- Research all necessary requirements as these often change
- Final Certificate paperwork
- Please Note: Due to the amount of time and knowledge required, we require a $140 (50%) deposit along with this form for us to begin the process and/or schedule an appointment.
- Important: Any additional testing or needed vaccines will be assessed a separate fee in addition to the health certificate fee.
- A cost estimate will be provided once vaccine history is reviewed. This will also ensure time frames/deadlines can be met.
USDA/APHIS Fees: APHIS (Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service) is the government agency that regulates the import and export of all animals to and from the USA.
- Once the final paperwork is complete, the Certificate must be endorsed by an APHIS Veterinarian through the State Veterinarian’s office. There, they will verify that all requirements have been met that are required by the destination country.
- Depending on the destination, certain fees will apply and are due at the final appointment:
- Shipping Label: $50-$100 (this cost may vary) This fee is for overnighting all paperwork to APHIS and then returning the paperwork back to the owner. Some certificates can be electronically uploaded/downloaded depending on the individual country’s regulations.
- USDA/APHIS certification/endorsement fee: $37 per certificate (not per pet as some certificates allow more than one pet on a certificate). This fee is for endorsing the certificate when only the Rabies vaccine and no additional testing is required for entry.
- USDA/APHIS testing certification fee
- 1-2 tests: $125 for 1st pet, each additional pet: $7
- 3-6 tests: $150 for 1st pet, each additional pet: $12
- >/= 7 tests: $173 for 1st pet, each additional pet $14
Please call us at 440-285-9191 or email email@example.com with any questions.
Once again, this form and the 50% deposit of $140 are required to begin the Health Certificate paperwork.