- To support, mentor, and fund the development of youth-led food advocacy projects to address food security around the state of Illinois.
Notes for Applicants:
- Applications can be completed by 4-H Staff, Educators (Teachers, Mentors, Coaches, etc), and/or youth leaders.
- You do not have to be a 4-H member to apply.
- Be sure to indicate how you will measure the impact of your project. Surveys are available from the State 4-H office upon request.
- Applications are due by October 31, 2023.
- Find project ideas here: Food Advocacy Ideas Infographic
Please contact Mark Becker (email@example.com) in the State 4-H Office with any questions or to schedule a consultation to discuss your application.
Acceptance decision will be communicated via email from the State 4-H Office by November 8, 2023.
Reports will be due to the State 4-H Office by February 30, 2024. Reporting forms are to be shared after the grant acceptance process is completed.