FACILITY USE RECOMMENDED DONATION and SECURITY & DAMAGE DEPOSIT
- All monies (Donation & S&D Deposit) must be paid and processed prior to the event.
- Security & Damage Deposit is a flat fee that applies to any and all uses.
- Ignoring or violating any part of the CBTL Building Usage Policy 2023 may cause forfeiture of some or all of the Security & Damage deposit.
- If the event is canceled we require a 24 hr notice and all monies will be refunded.
- If the user exceeds the time requested on the FUA Form, additional fees will be deducted from S&D Deposit.
Security & Damage Deposit: $500.00
This must be received as a check and will be held till after the event and an inspection of the area takes place. If no additional fees are required the S&D check will be returned or securely disposed of.
Facility Use Donation: Facility use donation (separate from the security & damage deposit) can be made by check or online at https://pushpay.com/g/chapelbythelake select "Rental Income-Events" as the fund type. If paying by check please write as a separate payment from security & damage deposit.
This money goes towards the running and upkeep of the facility. We appreciate your donation. If you have any questions on the use of this money, please contact the Administrator.
RECOMEMENDED FACILITY USE FEES
For our smaller groups we have two options for amenities. Due to the number of resources available Option 2 is only available for groups less than 17.
Option 1: Includes rooms for groups stay, showers, and use of the fellowship hall and Kitchen. Guests would be encouraged to bring their own pillow, sleeping bag, and sleeping pad.
Option 2*: Includes everything in Option 1 with the addition of folding beds, pillows, and linens. The additional recommended fee helps cover laundry and associated costs.
*As we occasionally have multiple groups staying with us, we may not always be able to offer this option. However, we will always try to accommodate as best as possible.