8. SERVICE AGREEMENT CHANGES
If any changes to this agreement are needed, all relevant parties agree to engage in discussions to review it. The relevant parties agree that any changes to this Service Agreement will be in writing, signed and dated by all the relevant parties.
9. SERVICE AGREEMENT TERMINATION
Two weeks notice will be required to end the Service Agreement. If either party seriously breaches this Service Agreement the requirement of notice will be waived.
10. COMPLAINTS, DISPUTES & FEEDBACK
If the client wishes to give MOBILE DIETITIAN is always learning and any feedback is welcome but must be provided in a respectful manner. If the participant is not happy with the way the services are provided and would like to make a suggestion, or complaint they or their representative can email MOBILE DIETITIAN at Michelle@MobileDietitian.com.au and the relevant staff member will review the email and determine the relevant response.
If the participant or their representative is not satisfied with the response they can make a complaint to the NDIS Commission at:
Ph: 1800 035 544.
11. GOODS & SERVICES TAX (GST)
GST is not currently being charged by MOBILE DIETITIAN, but if this changes the participant and/or their representative confirm that:
1. A supply of dietetic supports under this Service Agreement is a supply of one or more of the reasonable and necessary supports specified in the statement included, under subsection 33(2) of the NDIS Act, in the client's NDIS Plan currently in effect under section 37 of the NDIS Act;
2. The client's NDIS Plan is expected to remain in effect during the period the supports are provided; and
3. The participant or their representative will notify MOBILE DIETITIAN as soon as possible, if the participants NDIS Plan is substituted by a new plan or the participant is no longer supported by the NDIS.
12. CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellations made by 5pm the day before the appointment date will receive a 100% refund any paid fees and not incur any charges. Cancellations made after this will be charged 50% of the service fee and the opportunity to reschedule. Missed appointments will be charged the full fee at the discretion of MOBILE DIETITIAN. If MOBILE DIETITIAN staff arrive for a home visit and no one is home, the participant will be charged for travel time and the full cost of the service. MOBILE DIETITIAN reserves the right to end a service agreement if a client or participant continue to miss or cancel appointments.