4GG Double Elimination Blind Draw by Computer
*70min Pool -PAP $45
*80min Bracket- PAP $45
1st Place: Team Plaque + NEW CUSTOM CHAMPIONS RINGS (13)
2nd Place: Team Plaque + NEW CUSTOM FINALIST RINGS (13)
Entry Fee: $125
* Teams pay entry fee before Oct. 1st it's only $125 after $150
* Schedules will be the Wednesday the week of Tournament at 7pm
* If back out on April 24th or schedules are out; you will lose your entry or still have to pay entry before playing again SSF Tournament.
*Pools games 65min Drop Dead
*Bracket 75min Finish the inning but, can't start a new w/5min left in game.
*4 Runs or 3-outs per Inning in Pool Play whatever comes first.
*Run Rule 12/10/8/6/ after 2-3-4-5 (8u thru 18u)
*Umps Pay at Plate ALL Games are $45 (10u thru 18u)
**Umps fees for 8u ($25 per team)
* Higher Seed is HOME team in CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!
*ITB Bases Loaded: (1st: 1-Out last 3 Batters) - 2nd Time: (2-out Last? 3 batters) NO WARM UP!
*Still Tied after 3rd ITB: TEXAS SHOOUTOUT ONE PITCH ONLY!
*CHAMPIONSHIP GAME WE FINISH UNTIL WE HAVE A WINNER!
*UIC has Final Say
*Protest games $150
*Tournament Director has the right change format to ensure tourney finishes
*Each Team Provides 1 Softball start of each game
*Bracket Play -Home team keeps official book visitors keeps book for verification
*No Foul Language- ejection Individual will be escorted off the premises
*Ejection of an player or coach will result in 1- game suspension or termination of game
* $10 Daily or $17 Weekend Pass under 6 years are Free
** NO ICE CHEST ALLOWED INTO COMPLEX Unless it's for team only it $10
*TEAMS OR PLAYERS ARE ALLOWED TO BRING IN PERSONAL WATER JUGS ONLY
*ONLY: 3- COACHES & PLAYERS ARE FREE INTO COMPLEX
Thank You, for playing with STX BC Sports Association