By booking an appointment with us, you are acknowledging our policies listed below:
- Appointments changed or cancelled with less than 24 hours notice, may be asked to pay 50% of the cancelled service prior to booking their next appointment.
- In the event we have to cancel or change your appointment with less than 24 hours notice, we will honor this policy and give you 50% off that service at your rescheduled visit.
- After 3 consecutive cancellations, a non refundable deposit may be required to secure any future appointments. This amount will be deducted from your appointment total unless you cancel your appointment.
- "No shows" or appointments that are missed without any notice, will be asked to pay for their missed appointment in full prior to rebooking.
- Services for clients arriving late will either be adapted to fit the remaining time or given the option to reschedule and charged a cancellation fee.
- Little ones in the salon can interfere with our time together, hindering us from being able to achieve your hair goals. Arranging childcare prior to your appointment will help you relax during your appointment and help ensure the best results possible