1. If hired, I understand that any misrepresentation or material omission made by me on this application will be sufficient cause for cancellation of this application and/or immediate discharge whenever it is discovered.
2. If hired, I commit to upholding Whidbey Golf Club's Service Standards and Leadership Standards, where applicable.
3. I give Whidbey Golf Club the right to conduct a preliminary background check, including but not limited to, contacting, and obtaining infromation from all websites, social media, references, employers, and educational institutions, and to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this application. I hereby release Whidbey Golf Club and its representatives from liability for seeking, gathering, and using such information, and all other persons, corporations, or organizations for furnishing such information. I will furnish any other information needed for a background check.
4. If hired, I understand empoyment in the state of Washington is "at will," which means that I am free to resign at any time, with or without cause and without prior notice, and Whidbey Golf Club reserves the same right to terminate my employment at any time, with or without cause and without prior notice, except as may be required by law. This application does not constitute an agreement or contract for employment for any specified period or definite duration. I understand that no representative of the employer, other than the General Manager or department head, has the authority to make any assurances to the contrary. I further understand that any such assurances must be in writing and signed by the General Manager or department head.
5. If hired, I will be required to provide proof of identity and legal work authorization.
I represent and warrant that I have read and fully understand the foregoing and seek employment under thise conditions.