Important Stuff - Please read prior to Booking with Us
- Entry & exit for your session(s) will be via the Bayley Building which is the large dark grey building located to the right of the main WSG reception entrance.
- At least one parent/carer per child responsible for supervising their child at all times.
- If you have an additional child/children not yet walking, they will need to remain under your supervision either in a push-chair, carrier or baby sling. All other siblings will be unable to attend.
- Please ensure that you child is wearing grippy socks and that you are wearing clean socks. Grippy socks are available to purchase from reception if you do not own these.
- Springers Cafe upstairs will be open for a delicious morning tea or lunch following your session - lift and access via our main reception.