2024 MidTex Farm & Ranch Scholarship Application Form
Application Deadline - November 15, 2023
The MidTex Farm & Ranch Show is awarding two $1,000 scholarships to outstanding FFA, FCCLA, Family and Consumer Sciences, and 4-H members in McLennan County. The scholarships will be presented at the Exhibitors Luncheon at the MidTex Farm & Ranch Show on Tuesday, January 9, 2024, at The BASE at the Extraco Events Center.
Please read the application requirements carefully prior to submitting your application. Scholarship winners will be notified on or before December 15, 2023.
To be eligible, a student must:
- Be a 2024 graduate of a McLennan County High School
- Have an overall high school grade average of B
- Have been an active member of the FFA, FCCLA, Family and Consumer Sciences, or 4-H for two years or more
- Meet entrance requirements of a Texas college or university
- Enroll in accredited college in the fall of 2024
- Include ACT and/or SAT test scores with application, if possible
- Submit a copy of high school transcript(s)
- Submit a recent photo (within one year) of yourself
- Submit two letters of recommendation
- Apply by November 15, 2023
This application must be completed in one sitting. Your answers will not be saved if you leave and come back.
All correspondence and award agreements will be generated from the information submitted below. Please use proper spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
If you have additional questions, please email Sarah McDonald at email@example.com.
Scholarship Sponsor: Helberg Barbecue