How much of my Pennsylvania income tax can I redirect to need-based scholarships through the EITC program?
This calculator is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal or tax advice. Please consult your tax adviser regarding your unique tax circumstances.
Amount of your PA taxable income
Your PA tax liability (3.07%) which you can redirect to EITC scholarships
Your 90% EITC tax credit if you contribute your full PA tax liability
Net cost of your gift after applying the 90% PA tax credit but before federal tax savings. Please consult your tax adviser about claiming the remaining 10% as a charitable deduction.
To learn how you can join the several hundred individuals and businesses participating in the EITC program through the Pennsylvania Education Partnership LLC, please email Gwen@PAEITC.com. Or, enter your email below and a member of the PEP team will contact you.
Should be Empty: