Please fill in this form to apply for the 2024 Winter Blues Festival.
Do read these notes before filling in your application!
To complete this form you are going to need the following files, it will help immensely if your artist name is in the file name:
- 1 x hi-res image in portrait orientation
- 1 x web image in landscape orientation
- a stage plot and tech requirements document as a .doc or .pdf
About the festival:
- While all applications will be carefully considered, The Winter Blues Festival is a Blues festival, we prefer to book blues artists who play the blues, and genres closely related.
- Festival dates are Thursday 25th - Sunday 28th July 2024 inclusive.
The festival is free entry and takes place in pubs, clubs, parks and restaurants around Echuca.
- Most performance spots on the festival are 2.5 hours long - 2 x 60 mins with a 30 minute break.
- Most artist play 2 or 3 shows on consecutive days over the weekend.
- The festival provides production (PA, lighting and crew), but does not provide backline on all stages.
- The festival does not provide riders, but all performers are offered a drink (or perhaps two) at each of their shows.
- The festival provides free accommodation to all people performing on stage, and to other people by negotiation.
- Accommodation will be offered on nights of performance, where the show finishes after 5:00pm. Exceptions can be made for artists travelling from interstate.
- If you have any questions or would like to discuss your application please contact Music Programmer Jon Howell at firstname.lastname@example.org