Before starting the application form we need to make sure you are eligible to apply. Please confirm you adhere to the following;
- You are a Young Barnet Foundation member
- If you are undertaking face-to-face delivery of services, you confirm that you will adhere to any COVID-19 Government guidelines in the delivery of your project, and will adhere to any National Youth Agency guidance, details of which may be found at https://nya.org.uk/guidance/
- The activity or service will be delivered in Barnet &/or for the beneficiary of Barnet residents aged 0-25 years old
- Funding must help meet the needs, outcomes, priorities and objectives for children and young people in the local area.
- You will allocate a minimum of £250 from your requested grant for the delivery of Continuing Professional Development of their staff or trustees
- Young people should be involved in informing the development of the application (e.g. through consultation) to ensure the project/activity/ service/programme is accessible, affordable, wanted and valued by young people
- Applicants must have a bank account in the name of the organisation or group, which requires at least two joint signatories, who are not related, for all transactions.
- You have the necessary systems, policies and procedures that fulfil legal requirements e.g. accounts, health and safety, equal opportunities, insurance, safeguarding etc (these requirements will be checked as part of any due diligence for successful applicants).
- All staff working to deliver the project must be DBS checked and organisations must follow strong safeguarding procedures as detailed in their safeguarding policy. This will need to be submitted with your application for funding.
- You agree to deliver the project/service by 31st March 2025 (unless previously agreed with us)
- All funding will be spent by 31st March 2025 (unless previously agreed with us)
- You have read and understood the minimum eligibility criteria
- You understand the monitoring and evaluation requirements.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE IS NOT A SAVE FUNCTION WITH THIS APPLICATION FORM ONCE YOU BEGIN. You are encouraged to download the document available on the Space2Grow#31 webpage to review questions and draft your answers.