Scholarship award will be adjustable up to the $3,000 maximum. The scholarship will be awarded in the Fall. Scholarship recipients from previous years may apply if all eligibility requirements are met.
- The student must be an undergraduate that is currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in Food Science and Technology or the Culinary Arts.
- Recipients must have completed 2 semesters of studies in Food Science and Technology or be enrolled in the Culinary Arts program at The CIA-SA or St. Phillips or The Art Institute.
- Recipients must be enrolled full time in the Fall Semester 2023.
- Applicants will be reviewed by the Alamo Section Scholarship Committee.
- Recipients may be asked to be a liaison between IFT Alamo Section and the student groups.
- Recipients will be asked to attend and help with the Alamo IFT Golf Tournament on November 2, 2023 in San Antonio. Scholarship will be awarded at this event.
As part of the application you must include:
1. A copy of your transcript (Please make it an official copy. Grades downloaded from the internet will not be accepted). Upload as a PDF in below form.
2. A letter of recommendation from a faculty member familiar with your work. Upload as PDF in below form.
3. List two individuals as references. Your choice of references must have knowledge of your academic performance.
Each individual applicant must submit a complete application online by October 1, 2023.
For any questions please contact Katie McClain at 210.294.4618 or email@example.com.