The Pomona Pride Center is hosting the 3rd Annual GayLa on Saturday, October 7, 2023. The event is being held from 7:00-11:00 pm at the Ontario Convention Center. In an effort to create superb event, we need your help. We are asking for our business community, community leaders and organizatione to support our efforts. At our annual GayLa, we host a Silen Auction and provide Swag Bag for our attendees. This is an opportunity to partner and support a growing organization. All In-Kind donors are acknowledged and provided receipts for the donations.
For our Silent Auction, we are in need of the following items:
- Gift Cards/Certificates to restaurants, stores, cafes, experiences and more.
- Services such as Spa Days, Bottle Service at Bars/Clubs, Nail Experiences, Hair Experiences, Private Parties/Events, Drag Shows, DJ Services for private events and other similar items.
- Tickets to performances and events: Concerts, Theater, Musicals, Sporting Events, & Theme Parks.
- Get Away Packages: Weekend get-aways to places like Palm Springs, Lake Arrowhead, Temecula, San Diego, Santa Barbara and other local destinations.
- Airline tickets, gift certicates/cards for traveling, vacation experiences, time shares and more.
- Product items such as TV's, Wine, Liquor, Collective items or wear.
- Anything that you feel can be added to gift baskets.
For our Swag Bags, we are in need of items to add to each bag. Our ask is that there be enough for 350 bags, but thats not a requirement. Suggested items can be:
- Water bottles, Bags, Hats, Games, or other items
- Souveniers of any type: These can be branded items to showcase your organization
- Fidgets of any sort
- Gift Certificates of any type
- PRIDE items of any sort
- Food products such as Chips, drinks or items you are trying to showcase.
If you prefer to make a donation to help with these items, we would appreciate the support.
Please include the value of the donation/s so we can properly acknowledge and provide receipts.
Items need to be delivered to the Pomona Pride Center on or before Wednesday, September 27, 2023 by 7pm. Please give us a call if you need support or need to have the items picked up. Thank you!
Please call the Pride Center Office at (909)326-0482 if you have any question.