- Each team must supply all ingredients, utensils, and burners for cooking. Don’t forget your tables and tents.
- Each team will prepare a minimum of 50 servings in addition to 5 servings for judging.
- Each team will prepare the necessary quantity of rice for dishes that require rice.
- All dishes must be prepared from scratch with the exception of the Roux.
- Meats, onions, and greens can be pre-cut and marinated.
- There are no limitations on seasonings.
- All cooking will start no earlier than 6:00 am
- All entries must be turned in and ready for serving by 11:00 am.
- All cooking areas MUST be kept clean at all times
- Alcohol is prohibited unless purchased at the Fairgrounds.
By signing this agreement, I agree to the following:
As consideration for my participation in the Choctaw Volunteer Fire Department 2023 Fall Bash, I voluntarily and knowingly assume any risk associated therewith and waive my right to assert any claim against the Choctaw Volunteer Fire Department, its officers, agents, servants, employees and volunteers, for injury(s) or damage to my person or property resulting from my participation in the 2023 Fall Bash.
I further release and hold harmless the Choctaw Volunteer Fire Department, its officers, agents, servants, employees and volunteers, from any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of action, damages, losses, expenses and liability arising from injury or death or damage to my person or property as a result of my participation in the 2023 Fall Bash.