As a member of Sojourney Travel Agency Support Staff, you will have access to sensitive and confidential data. This is just a reminder that you are expected to hold confidentiality as required by your contract.
Section 21 from your advisor contract:
Confidential Information. The Parties acknowledge that the Company may disclose to the Contractor certain information of a confidential or proprietary nature (the “Confidential Information”) as needed for the Contractor to perform the duties contemplated under this Agreement. Confidential Information includes but is not limited to the Company’s business and all information owned by the Company, and not generally known to the public or in the relevant trade or industry that is communicated orally, written, printed, electronically or any other form or medium, or which was learned, discovered, developed, conceived, originated, or prepared by the Contractor in the scope and course of their relationship with the Company, relating directly or indirectly to business processes, technical data, trade secrets, know-how advice, online modules, educational materials, business/marketing/personal advice, consultations, designs, plans, drawings, marketing assets, hardware, software, data or other business and technical information belonging to any supplier of the Company, operational methods, economic and business analyses, marketing plans or strategies and projections, promotion methods/material procurement, trade show information and contracts, and other proprietary information relating to the business of the Company including operating procedures, customer and supplier information, client lists, sales leads, sales projections, pricing or profit information, credit card information, its IATA, ARC or CLIA numbers, and any other information designated as such by Company at the time of disclosure. The Contractor further acknowledges that unauthorized disclosure to a third party or other misuse of the Confidential Information would cause severe and irreparable harm to the Company. Accordingly, except to the extent necessary to the performance of this Agreement, Contractor will not use or disclose, either during or after the term of this Agreement, any Confidential Information without Company’s prior written consent. Because any breach or threatened breach of the obligations set forth in this Section 21 will result in irreparable harm to the Company for which damages would be an inadequate remedy, Company shall be entitled to obtain equitable relief, including an injunction, in addition to any other rights and/or remedies otherwise available at law. The Company can terminate this contract if the Contractor violates section 21 and reserves the right to retain and keep all commissions due to the Contractor and will take control of all reservations of the Contractor if the Contractor is in violation of Section 21.
Non-Disclosure: The Contractor agrees that it shall:
1. Hold the Confidential Information in the strictest of confidence
2. Not use the Confidential Information for any personal gain or detrimentally to the Company
3. Take all steps necessary to protect the Confidential Company Information from disclosure and implement internal procedures to guard against such disclosure
4. Not disclose the fact that the Confidential Company Information has been made available or that discussions and negotiations are taking place or have taken place or any of its terms, conditions, or other facts with respect to such information
5. Not disclose or make available all or any part of the Confidential Company Information to any person, firm, corporation, association, or any other entity for any reason or purpose whatsoever, directly, or indirectly, unless and until such Confidential Company Information becomes publicly available other than because of the breach by the Contractor of their confidentiality obligations hereunder.
6. If the Contractor is providing assistant services to the Company or its owners then all information/bookings, etc. are held private and are not to be discussed outside of the relationship. This section shall survive and continue after any expiration, non-renewal or termination of this Agreement and shall bind the Contractor, its employees, agents, representatives, successors, heirs, and assigns. All written and oral information and materials disclosed or provided by Sojourney Travel to the Contractor under this Agreement is Confidential Information regardless of whether it was provided before or after the date of this Agreement or how it was provided to the Contractor