1. We expect all servants to treat others with respect and kindness. This includes LIGHTFEST participants, fellow servants, and leaders. Furthermore, a heart of submission to CCCV leadership and a willingness to follow instructions are important.
2. Bullying of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes physical, verbal, and emotional bullying. Those engaging in bullying will be directed to LIGHTFEST leadership immediately.
3. Servants are expected to use appropriate language at all times. Look for kind words and have a loving heart when communicating. Swearing, inappropriate jokes, yelling, arguing, and derogatory language will not be tolerated.
4. Servants are expected to dress appropriately for LIGHTFEST. Servants may not wear costumes that are scary or revealing. Costumes that are offensive, violent, obstructive, or inappropriate for a family-friendly environment are not allowed. Furthermore, costumes that contain or resemble items that are or could be mistaken for a real weapon are not permitted.
5. All servants are expected to respect the property of others. This includes CCCV campus, materials, and personal belongings of others.
6. Servants are expected to follow all safety rules and guidelines such as the lost kids protocol and candy distribution rules. Lost kids separated from their parent or guardian are to be taken to the nurse in room 206. Servants may not pass out candy, food, toys, items, pamphlets, flyers, etc. outside of approved Trunk-or-Treat, Car Show, Game Booths, and Kid Zone activities.
7. Any incident resulting in physical injury no matter how minor must be directed to the assigned nurse in room 206 for full review and reporting.
8. Servants are encouraged to report any concerns or issues to the LIGHTFEST leadership. This includes concerns about safety, behavior of other participants, or any other issues that arise. i.e. If you encounter a suspicious person, let a leader know so they can address them or contact security.