Please read and follow these instructions carefully:
This Application Form is for the FINANCIAL AID SCHOLARSHIP at the Ateneo de Manila University. Kindly note that this is the only scholarship that you can apply for at our University. All other scholarship types are awarded based on the applicant's merit and the result of the Ateneo College Entrance Test (ACET). For more information about the different types of scholarships offered in Ateneo, please visit: https://www.ateneo.edu/ls/undergraduate/scholarships-finaid/programs
The Scholarship Application Form should be accomplished by the PARENT/S of the applicant. It must be answered carefully and thoroughly because incomplete Application Forms will NOT be processed by the Office of Admission and Aid. Write N/A if the information requested is not applicable.
Please take note that you can SAVE your progress by clicking the SAVE button, on the bottom center of each page, BEFORE you close the JotForm window. Wait for a link to be sent by JotForm to your primary email address BEFORE you close JotForm. Click the link to continue working on your Application Form and repeat the process only when necessary. Do NOT click the save button after every page.
Prepare and upload the following requirements in the intended fields towards the end of this Form:
- Parent's Personal Letter
- Parents' Employment Documents
Certificate of Employment and Compensation
2022 Annual Income Tax Return or Certificate of Compensation Payment/Tax Withheld
Pay Slips for the last two (2) months prior to the submission of the Scholarship Application Form
If parent/s is/are SELF-EMPLOYED or OWN A BUSINESS or a Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise (MSME), submit the following documents in ONE FILE:
1.) Detailed description of the nature of work or business & photo of the business establishment
2.) Income and Expense Financial Statement
3.) 2022 Annual Income Tax Return. Please indicate in the Parent's Personal Letter if exempted from filing an ITR or the reason for non-filing.
If parent/s is/are OVERSEAS FILIPINO WORKERS (OFW), submit:
A copy of their Contract of Employment which has been translated in English and indicates their monthly/annual salary
If parent/s is/are UNEMPLOYED
If possible, please provide an Indigency Certificate or a Certificate of Unemployment from the Barangay. If you cannot provide these documents, please provide an explanation behind the parent/s' unemployment in the Parent's Letter.
If parent/s is/are RETIRED/RETRENCHED within the last three (3) years, submit:
Their Certificate of Retirement or Separation with the amount of retirement/separation benefits received from the company and from Pag-ibig, SSS, and/or GSIS
- Single, Unmarried Sibling's Employment Document
- Certificate of Employment and Compensation which includes bonuses, commissions, and/or allowance/s. If the applicant has multiple single, unmarried, and employed siblings, please submit their documents in ONE FILE only.
- If the sibling/s is SELF-EMPLOYED, OWNS A BUSINESS, or is an OFW, please submit the same requirements we require from parents, as stated above, in ONE FILE only.
- Copy of Electric Bill for the last two (2) months
- Copy of parents' Credit Card Bill for the last two (2) months, if applicable
- Clear 2x2 ID photo of the Applicant
- Clear Photo of Residence (full of the front of the whole house which includes the house number) and Kitchen (main and dirty kitchen with the refrigerator in the photo). If residing in a building, condominium, or apartment, please submit a photo of the whole building.
- 1-2 Minute Video House Tour of the Applicant's Permanent Residence
- Copy of the applicant's PWD ID and the latest copy of the applicant's Medical Certificate, if applicable
- Two (2) Scholarship Recommendation Forms from the applicant's teacher and/or guidance counselor. The applicant must send this link to their chosen recommenders: ateneo.edu/college/scholarships/recommendation. Do not forget to provide your recommenders with your complete name and AAN.
- Explanation Letter for Missing Documents - If you are unable to submit any of the required documents, provide an Explanation Letter that indicates why the document/s is missing and when you can provide the document/s, if applicable. If you cannot provide multiple documents, please submit ONE Explanation Letter only. Parents and/or scholars may be contacted for clarification on the data given.
Deadline for Submission: October 13, 2023 - Friday
If the Scholarship Application Form is incomplete or is submitted after the deadline, the Office of Admission and Aid (OAA) will NOT PROCESS your application.
If you have any questions about the Scholarship Application Form, you may email email@example.com or visit the OAA's Virtual Office through Zoom on any of the following dates and times:
- September 16, 23, 30 - Saturdays, 8AM-12NN
- October 9-13 - Weekdays, 8AM-12NN and 1PM-5PM
Here are the Zoom Meeting details for the OAA Virtual Office:
- Meeting Link: https://bit.ly/OAAVOforSchoAppSY24-25
Meeting ID: 996 3644 7614
The Office of Admission and Aid assures the applicants of the confidentiality of their information, and that the sharing or use of which shall be limited only to its authorized personnel.
Decrease the size of the screen (Click CTRL then DASH) to view the NEXT Button on the lower right-hand corner of the card.