Alpha Delta Sigma Honor Society is a national honor society sponsored by the American Advertising Federation that recognizes and encourages scholastic achievement in advertising studies. Alpha Delta is the only national, professional advertising honorary society in American higher education.
To be eligible for the Alpha Delta Sigma Honor Society, a student must:
- Be a dues-paying member of one of the AAF's college chapters
- Have achieved Senior status on or before the nomination due date and have completed at least two Senior- or Junior-level advertising courses
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.25 (on a 4.0 scale) overall AND in all advertising or related studies
- Juniors can apply as long as they have achieved Senior status by the second semester. All December graduates should be nominated in the Spring semester before graduation. (If you intend on graduating in December 2024, you should apply this year.)
- Graduate Students must also be members of one of the AAF's college chapters and have completed at least two-thirds of their graduate-level coursework with a minimum GPA of 3.6 (on a 4.0 scale).