The financial assistance program awards funds to club members based on
demonstrated academic achievement, financial need, and an interest in
To apply for the RCVA Financial Assistance Program, you must meet all of
the following criteria:
● Tryout and accept a team offer.
● Must be a full-time student at a middle or high school with a high
academic standing - Earning a minimum of a 3.0 GPA or above 86
average or greater than a B average
● Demonstrate a need for financial assistance: Must submit previous
year tax returns for all parents/ guardians.
● Have intentions of graduating from an accredited high school or
Your application will be evaluated on:
● An essay on:
- Future goals and plans to achieve them.
- How has volleyball influenced your future goals?
- What have you learned from the game that you can take with you
after volleyball? (at least 3 paragraphs)
● Demonstrated need for financial assistance. Must Submit previous year
tax returns for all parents/ guardians.
● Good Financial standing with the Academy and the Old Dominion