Main Street Zephyrhills Vendor Rules
Parking is available throughout downtown, excluding 5th Avenue Street parking.
Please note, to be fair to all vendors, we can only accept a limited number of vendors for each category at each market. However, exclusivity may not be guaranteed.
Other Market Rules:
- Certificate of liability insurance coverage in the amount of $1 million for non-cottage law food vendors. The City of Zephyrhills and Main Street Zephyrhills, (5335 8th St. Zephyrhills, FL. 33542) shall be listed as additional insured on coverage. Proof of insurance must be submitted with application
- Accidents or injuries must be reported immediately to the Event Coordinator.
Self-sufficient vendor setup - including but not limited to table(s), tent (limit (1) 10x10'), chairs, signage, payment processor, change. Space may not exceed an area of 10x10'
- Vendors may begin set up 1 hour before starting time of the event. Please pull over near your space to unload, immediately move your vehicle to an outside parking area, and then start your set up. Please do not block the roadway from other vendors. For the safety of our guests, all vehicles must be moved out of the event area 30 minutes prior to event start time. We appreciate your patience.
- Vendors are responsible for cleanup within their setup area. Trash, products, or any other setup materials must be removed no later than 9:30pm.
- Vendors must communicate to the Event Coordinator no less than 5 business days prior to the event if they are no longer able to participate. No shows (cancellations within less than 5 business days) without extenuating circumstances will not be asked to participate in future markets or other Main Street events.
- Vendors must provide a complete list of products to be sold in the application.
Main Street Zephyrhills reserves the right to reject certain products that do not meet the market product eligibility guidelines outlined in the previous section.
- NO REFUNDS. If you are unable to make the event, please contact Main Street at least 2 days before event. Unless your application is denied by Main Street Zephyrhills, a refund will not be issued under any circumstance. Rain or shine.
- Vendors are responsible for their own sales tax.
- Alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted.
- Accepted vendors must sign the Main Street Market Vendor Agreement and the Hold Harmless.
The undersigned agrees that they have read and understand the Rules and Regulations set forth for this event and agrees to comply as described. The undersigned also understands failure to comply will result in a direct order to vacate the event. Vendor shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Main Street Zephyrhills and The City of Zephyrhills and all of their officers, agents, volunteers, and employees from and against all claims, liability, loss and expense, including reasonable costs, collection expenses, attorney’s fees, and court costs which may arise because of the negligence (whether active or passive), misconduct, or other fault, in whole or in part (whether joint, concurrent, or contributing), of Vendor, its officers, agents or employees in performance or non-performance of its obligations under the Agreement. Vendor recognizes the broad nature of this indemnification and hold harmless clause, as well as the provision of a legal defense to Main Street Zephyrhills and the City of Zephyrhills when necessary, and voluntarily makes this covenant and expressly acknowledges the receipt of such good and valuable consideration provided by Main Street Zephyrhills and the City of Zephyrhills in support of these indemnification, legal defense and hold harmless contractual obligations in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. This clause shall survive the termination of this Agreement. Compliance with any insurance requirements required elsewhere within this Agreement shall not relieve Vendor of its liability and obligation to defend, hold harmless and indemnify Main Street Zephyrhills and the City of Zephyrhills as set forth in this article of the Agreement.
Please contact Main Street Office with any questions at Director@MainStreetZephyrhills.org or 813.780.1414.
If you need day-of assistance, please go to the Main Street tent.
Office is closed on weekends, calls and emails will not be received day