In event of an emergency, Day Hill Dog Training will make every effort to contact your veterinarian. Should your veterinarian be unavailable, or should Day Hill Dog Training deem it necessary to take your dog to the nearest emergency facility for immediate treatment, Day Hill Dog Training will do so at its discretion for treatment andcare by the veterinarian on duty at that time.I have contracted the services of Day Hill Dog Training. Should my Dog(s) require medical attention while in Day Hill Dog Trainings care, I authorize you to extend treatment. I agree to be responsible for payment of yourveterinary service(s) to my dog(s).Signature * * Date
* Client is the legal and registered owner of each Dog.
* Client understands that in admitting each Dog for services at Day Hill Dog Training, Day Hill Dog Training has relied upon my representations that each Dog is in good health, has not been exposed to any communicable diseases with the last 30 days and has not injured, or shown aggression or threatening behavior toward any person, dog or other animal.
* Client understands and agrees that neither Day Hill Dog Training nor its owners, employees, contractors or volunteers will be liable financially or otherwise for injuries or damage to a Dog or other dogs, or any property, while Dog is participating in services or transportation provided by Day Hill Dog Training. Client hereby releases Day Hill Dog training of any liability of any kind arising from Dog's participation in any and all services provided by or on behalf of Day Hill Dog Training.
* Client understands and agrees that any problems with a Dog, behavioral, medical or otherwise will be treated as deemed in the best interest of Dog and Day Hill Dog Training employees by Day Hill Dog Training as determined by Day Hill Dog Training in its sole discretion. Client assumes full financial responsibility and all liability for any and all expenses involved with the behavior and health of my dog.
*Client understands that there are risks associated with an off leash, cage free socialization environment for dogs. Client agrees to such risks and accepts these risks. Client understands that while socialization and play is monitored to prevent injury, it is still possible that during the course of normal socialization or play. Dog may receive nicks, scrapes, scratches, punctures, cuts and other injuries. Any discovered injuries to Dog will be pointed out to me by staff upon pick up.
*Client understands that Client is solely responsible, financially or otherwise for any harm caused by Dogs, including bites or injuries to other dogs, employees, visitors, or guests, and for any damage caused by Dogs while attending daycare or participating in services provided by Day Hill Dog Training.
*Client grants permission for Day Hill Dog Training to take photographs and videos of Dogs at Day Hill Dog Training and during provisions of services to Client and Dogs, and to use such images and videos for publication or promotion.
* Client agrees to abide by all Day Hill Dog Training policies and procedures, including the drop off and pick up policies.
* Unless paid for in advance, services must be paid for at the time Dog(s) are being dropped off. Dog(s) can only be dropped off and checked in between 7 a.m. and 11 a.m. and must be picked up and checked out between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m (must be communicated in advance NO WALK INS).
*Client agrees to pay late pick up fee of $1.00 per minute per each Dog that remains in Day Hill Dog Training's care after 6 p.m. Day Hill Dog Training office time clock is the only clock that will be used to determine drop off and pick up times.
*Early check in and early check out is not permitted without Day Hill Dog Training approval. All Drop off and pick up times must be communicated before drop off.
*If Dog(s) remain at Day Hill Dog Training past 6:30 p.m., the Dog(s) will be boarded overnight. Client will be charged an overnight lodging fee of $65 per Dog. Client may pick up overnighted Dogs the following day during Day Hill Dog Trainings normal drop off or pick up hours. The daily rate per day per Dog will be charged for each Dog(s) not picked up prior to the 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. pick-up time frame.